Two words: No flaming. Wait. Let me throw in another two words: Be nice. Some people spend too much time tearing others down. I volunteer as a webmaster on another blog that is trolled by followers of a commercial cult, who leave evil, nasty, negative comments full of lies, and I’ve seen first hand the horrible people who exist in our world – and that’s why I leave approving those comments to another volunteer! This blog is not the place for revolting criticisms or negativity. Let’s play nice! We’re on the same team! I welcome ideas and comments from readers of all walks of life. All I ask when you leave comments is that they be expressed respectfully or they won’t be approved for posting. Also, if you’re very obviously a spammer, your comments will be marked as spam before deleting.
This blog is a source of income and may occasionally include reviews, endorsements and testimonials. I feel it is important to disclose the following to my readers:
- The content of this blog is a source of income and may be used to promote products, services, and other businesses.
- I have personally used the promoted products, services, or businesses and/or feel they will be useful to my readers.
- There may be reviews of products that are paid sponsorships or provided free of charge. This will not affect a truthful review. You can trust me to give an honest opinion about a product, service, or business whether or not I am receiving payment. Sponsored products will always be disclosed.
- My first priority is accuracy and honesty to my readers. I don’t compromise my ethics or bend the truth just to make a buck. It’ll never happen.
- Any affiliate partnerships where you click a link and make a purchase on their website will result in a small commission to me for the referral. Affiliate partners and products will always be disclosed.
I give it my all to deliver interesting, helpful, and encouraging content while generating a small profit through affiliates as compensation for my time, research, and ideas. I love and appreciate my readers and my goal is to be up front and honest with every post.
You can turn off cookies anytime by adjusting your browser settings.